- Inspect clinical labels manually and/or via a rewinding system (roll tables).
- Must be able to identify any level of quality issues including compromised/incorrect print, substrate/paper stock, and/or color anomalies or defects.
- Capability to work consecutive hours visually inspecting labels without diminish.
- A very quick learner who will be trained on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and cGMPs and the usage of some inspection equipment.
- Review all related inspection documents, identifying any standalone or collective errors.
- Ability to adapt to diverse responsibilities to progress and add value for the firm.
- Experience in working with clearance procedures a plus.
- Ability to calculate basic math computations.
- Must be able to speak and write in English competently.
- High leadership qualities including exemplary attributes.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities.
- Extremely strong persona with strong attributes in acting dependable, accountable, and respectful.
- Ability to work with others as well as on their own.
- Able to work flexible work hours, if needed, including overtime and demonstrate excellent attendance.
- High School or General Education Degree, college a plus.
Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.