Fun Company Functions
Label Control Operator
Multiple Shifts Available: (3:00 PM – 11:30 PM Shift) FT/Permanent
- Proficiently operate label printers, scanners, and affiliated software
- Scrutinize the work output quality of printed labels
- Interact with multiple team players and various levels of management as needed
Flexographic Press Operator – Sign on/Relocation Bonus
2nd and 3rd shifts
- An extensive background required in operating a Flexographic Printing Press in a very detail-oriented manner
- Extreme experience (5+years) in setting up and running multiple colors on any Flexo Printing Presses. For example Mark Andy, 830, 2200, LP3000, P5/P7 series, Webtron, or Comco Probe-Glide, Comco commander, or any other Flexographic Presses
- Color matching is a plus, especially custom colors, and those familiar with the usage of PMS guides.
Machine Operators – Sign on/Relocation Bonus
2nd & 3rd shifts
- Experienced machine operators – Flexo press experience is a plus
- Mechanically-inclined and comfortable working with multiple types of tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose machine issues
- Able to make repairs and know when to call for assistance
Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. To read more about this please visit the Department of Labor website.
Transparency in Coverage Machine-Readable Files
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires we provide machine-readable files (MRFs) for commercial price information.
HealthPartners creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Advanced Web Technologies.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click here.
Click here to add your own text